OPI, MET, KET One Step Opiate Test Device
Individually packed Test Devices
Each device contains a strip with colored conjugates
and reactive reagents pre-spreaded at the
For adding specimens use.
For operation instruction.
Bring tests, specimens and/or controls to room temperature (15-30°C) before use.
1. Bring the pouch to room temperature before opening it. Remove the test device from the
sealed pouch and use it as soon as possible.
2. Place the test device on a clean and level surface. Hold the dropper vertically and transfer 3 full drops of urine (approx. 100 µL) to the specimen well (S) of the test device, and then start the timer. Avoid trapping air bubbles in the specimen well (S).
3. Wait for the colored line(s) to appear. Read results at 5 minutes. Do not interpret the result
after 10 minutes.
INTERPRETATION OF RESULTS
Only one colored band appears in the control region (C). No
apparent colored band appears in the test region (T).
Two colored bands appear on the membrane. One band appears
in the control region (C) and another band appears in the test
Control band fails to appear. Results from any test which has not
produced a control band at the specified reading time must be
disgarded. Please review the procedure and repeat with a new
test. If the problem persists, discontinue using the kit
immediately and contact your local distributor
1. The intensity of the color in test region (T) may vary depending on the concentration of aimed substances present in the specimen. Therefore, any shade of color in the test region should be considered positive. Besides, the substances level can not be determined by this qualitative test.
2. Insufficient specimen volume, incorrect operation procedure, or performing expired tests are
the most likely reasons for control band failure.